PoliceNet Forums: PoliceNet Portal

@Very Vital Lucky“Sandawana Oil"[+27736244753] Performing Miracles, Win Lotto Business Jordan, Iran, UAE

moyo 
- 10/12/2018 - 02:32 - 0 comments

SANDAWANA OILS AND PRODUCTS
https://www.chiefmuntu.co.za
https://www.chiefmun.../sandawana-oil/
Call: +27736244753
Watsapp +27603514935
Sandawana money power oil;
this is available to make you rich than ever, you apply it every day, it will attract all the rich people to you so that you can do business with them. Apply when going to meet high rich people they will automatically accept you.
Sandawana skin;
this is the most popular skin known all over the world and it can do wonders that you can’t imagine. Contact us for more information.
One for all bad luck / curses remover;
the strongest herb for curses, bad luck, witchcraft. Life sometime becomes difficult and all that you do becomes a failure you have tried all the said which doctors but nothing changes that means you have not yet got the best bad luck and curses removed from you. Now we have a solution which will help you solve your problems once and for all. We have prayed but sometime look like prayers don’t work. What other people do to you is big and to make sure you get rid of all evil you have to remove all and start a good life.

Life Protection oil;
A powerful consecrated compound oil for protection against seen and unseen enemies, evil occurrences, bad dream, sickness, very active preparation for quick result and general use in occultism. Favorable results in prayers and receiving the grace of God.

Good Fortune oil;
a high consecrated oil to bring riches, money, for pool staking to changes bad luck to good luck. a sure and safe way to prevent and relief hardship, poverty and obstruction of plans, for general use in all undertakings concerning success and general purposes.

Sacred oil;
A consecrated oil for health, energy and strength, for defense and protection against deadly and incurable diseases and also the assault of evil spirit and favorable results in prayers, for conjuration, for special exorcism and for blessing of Church, Mosque, dwelling House, shops and stores.

Exams oil;
Anoint it on your face and hand before going into exam-hall, you are sure to succeed, it will bring you good favors and fortune as well as making the invigilator and candidates to love and even help you out.

Begging Without Refusal oil;
Use it to get favor, money etc, from your relation.
Attraction oil;
to be the center of all eyes, the object of all desires, who has not yearned for this power? Attraction works in many ways and in many directors.

Money Power oil;
you can now use the forces of nature to gain large amount of money, wealth, power. This oil is for those who are unlucky with money in spite of every efforts made to survive, it draws money and protect you not to be over spending.

Instant Luck oil;
Luck surely is a large factor in all our lives. Why do some have it and others not? The hope for good-luck is always beckoning us on. May it lead to greener pastures?

Special Magic Mirror;
Do you want to communicate with Elemental spirits, Angels, Departed souls or any spirit entities of your choice. Also for seeing and telling fortune Use this charged mirror to do your séances.

Ultimate Knife;
for magical exercise and ritual, often used instead of wand to perform more stubborn exorcism or invocation.

Crystal Ball;
Naturally charged crystal ball with great powers for scrying, prophecy, fortune telling, séances, oracle, prediction and divination comes in three sizes large.

Lock Lover Key;
is your wife, girlfriend flirt or your boyfriend, husband? Chain your love to you with Talismanic Virgin Pin Key and she will never flirt or love any other person except you.
Sarah is my name from CAPETOWN Sandawana Business Oil, Oil has made me who I am today, A HAPPY WOMAN AND MY FAMILY, for 2 weeks I have been using Oil in my business the way I was instructed by {Chief Muntu} my business is always growing, am even planning to open up other businesses. His oil really works 100% Pure oil.
Free Delivery Worldwide.
Email chiefmuntu4@gmail.com
https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be
Read 5 times - make a comment     

Powerful Sandawana oil [+27736244753] for Business Success, Good Luck, Gambling London Qatar, Kuwait Mauritius,

moyo 
- 10/12/2018 - 02:28 - 0 comments

SANDAWANA OILS AND PRODUCTS
Watsapp +27603514935
Sandawana money power oil;
this is available to make you rich than ever, you apply it every day, it will attract all the rich people to you so that you can do business with them. Apply when going to meet high rich people they will automatically accept you.
Sandawana skin;
this is the most popular skin known all over the world and it can do wonders that you can’t imagine. Contact us for more information.
One for all bad luck / curses remover;
the strongest herb for curses, bad luck, witchcraft. Life sometime becomes difficult and all that you do becomes a failure you have tried all the said which doctors but nothing changes that means you have not yet got the best bad luck and curses removed from you. Now we have a solution which will help you solve your problems once and for all. We have prayed but sometime look like prayers don’t work. What other people do to you is big and to make sure you get rid of all evil you have to remove all and start a good life.

Life Protection oil;
A powerful consecrated compound oil for protection against seen and unseen enemies, evil occurrences, bad dream, sickness, very active preparation for quick result and general use in occultism. Favorable results in prayers and receiving the grace of God.

Good Fortune oil;
a high consecrated oil to bring riches, money, for pool staking to changes bad luck to good luck. a sure and safe way to prevent and relief hardship, poverty and obstruction of plans, for general use in all undertakings concerning success and general purposes.

Sacred oil;
A consecrated oil for health, energy and strength, for defense and protection against deadly and incurable diseases and also the assault of evil spirit and favorable results in prayers, for conjuration, for special exorcism and for blessing of Church, Mosque, dwelling House, shops and stores.

Exams oil;
Anoint it on your face and hand before going into exam-hall, you are sure to succeed, it will bring you good favors and fortune as well as making the invigilator and candidates to love and even help you out.

Begging Without Refusal oil;
Use it to get favor, money etc, from your relation.
Attraction oil;
to be the center of all eyes, the object of all desires, who has not yearned for this power? Attraction works in many ways and in many directors.

Money Power oil;
you can now use the forces of nature to gain large amount of money, wealth, power. This oil is for those who are unlucky with money in spite of every efforts made to survive, it draws money and protect you not to be over spending.

Instant Luck oil;
Luck surely is a large factor in all our lives. Why do some have it and others not? The hope for good-luck is always beckoning us on. May it lead to greener pastures?

Special Magic Mirror;
Do you want to communicate with Elemental spirits, Angels, Departed souls or any spirit entities of your choice. Also for seeing and telling fortune Use this charged mirror to do your séances.

Ultimate Knife;
for magical exercise and ritual, often used instead of wand to perform more stubborn exorcism or invocation.

Crystal Ball;
Naturally charged crystal ball with great powers for scrying, prophecy, fortune telling, séances, oracle, prediction and divination comes in three sizes large.

Lock Lover Key;
is your wife, girlfriend flirt or your boyfriend, husband? Chain your love to you with Talismanic Virgin Pin Key and she will never flirt or love any other person except you.
Sarah is my name from CAPETOWN Sandawana Business Oil, Oil has made me who I am today, A HAPPY WOMAN AND MY FAMILY, for 2 weeks I have been using Oil in my business the way I was instructed by {Chief Muntu} my business is always growing, am even planning to open up other businesses. His oil really works 100% Pure oil.
Free Delivery Worldwide.
Email chiefmuntu4@gmail.com

Magical Rings of Mystical Powers +27736244753 for Money, Business Success Protection Philippines Mauritius, Jordan, Iran

moyo 
- 10/12/2018 - 02:17 - 0 comments

POWERFUL STRONG MAGIC RING MAGIC WALLET &MONEY SPELL
https://www.chiefmun....za/magic-ring/
Watsapp +27603514935
Bontra Powerful Magic Ring +27736244753 Chief Muntu, This is the oldest, mystique and the most powerful magic rings and gemstones. This power organized by the great powerful magicians (460-800B.C) and greatly improved by the Pharaohs in Egypt. Call Chief Muntu+27736244753, the results of this ring are so great that this magic has now become well established. This power ring has got the powers of the angels of the seven planets. Now with this ring you will be the most powerful person in this whole world. This ring will affect your stars and will change you, give you success in love, business, make you look very attractive, protect you in your journey, it will prevent you from being fooled from other people, great miracles will come in your life, it will give you good luck and increase your personality, At the same time you will be the richest person in this world. You will dominate other peoples mind; change your bad luck into good luck. With this wonder ring you will even feel a powerful force protecting all, around you from evil powers, demons, witchcraft, black magic etc and even water and fire will not be able to harm you. All your enemies will become dumb and dare not talk bad about you. You will be the main source of attraction in every field... And so this powerful ring can do great wonders, some of the few examples that this wonder ring can do is: it will give you promotions in any field you want, always in examinations you will remember difficult answers, it will attract the opposite sex, whoever you want or wish will come to you, in business sky is the limit with this ring, any type of lotteries, pools, lotto's, bingo's etc will be won by you, you will be protected from black magic, evil powers, spirits etc so nobody will be able to talk bad about you and where ever you go you will be the centre of attraction with this wonder power ring. The moment this ring is worn its powers in contact with the fingers produces a gentle current of light electricity which quickly circulates throughout every part of the body, blood, veins, muscles and tissues, recharges the whole system with powers-refills the nerve cells and every organ and destroys diseases, germs and bestows new energy and power to the weak body.
Contact
https://www.chiefmun....za/magic-ring/
Chief Muntu +27736244753/whatsapp +27603514935
Email:chiefmuntu4@gmail.com
Read 6 times - make a comment     

+27787280258 How to Join 666 Illuminati Family Secret Society for Money Wealth & Power 100% Poland, Qatar, Kuwait

moyo 
- 10/12/2018 - 02:07 - 0 comments

THE ILLUMINATI ORDER
Agent Zamu +27787280258
Email: agentzamu@gmail.com
HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY RICH, WEALTH, POWERS +27787280258 IN SOUTH AFRICA, New Castle,Namibia,Botswana, Mozambique,Zambia,Swaziland,Madagascar,Zimbabwe,Lesotho,Uganda,Limpo¬po,JORDAN, Kuwait, Turkey, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Malaysia,a Johannesburg, Lebanon,Berhrain USA, Kenya , California, Dallas, England, German, Spain, Jamaica, Brasil, Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Australia, Wales, France, Cairo GHANA, Namibia, Botswana, China, Norway, Sweden, Cameroon, Capet own, Tanzania, Northern Cape, New York, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Kenya, Denmark, Rwanda, Oman, Qatar, Dubai, Poland, Canada, United Kingdom..
For those who are interested in making money, every good thing comes with money, comes with extra effort , All u need do is a “Spiritual work” and every wicked power delaying Your progress wants clear and good things will come to you like, money, favor from people, open doors, business breakthrough, good job. Etc. For more info you can call +27787280258
Note: It’s not a child’s play; it’s for those who are desperate and ready to make a change in their life. Above all its 200 dollar to Join
SERVICE TO HUMANITY!!! Call Agent Zamu +27787280258
We are seeki¬ng that speci¬al wisdo¬m and knowl¬edge that would set us free from the bonda¬ge to dull and drear¬y every¬day life, while stren-gthen¬ing us in body, mind and spiri¬t, and bring¬ing us the mater¬ial rewar-ds of wealt¬h, love, and succe¬ss. The karis¬hika Broth¬erhoo¬d is a true broth¬erhoo¬d of secre¬t knowl¬edge and power¬.
Me¬mbers¬hip into our frate¬rnity is free and norma¬lly throu¬gh a thoro¬ugh scree¬ning. We are here to liber¬ate those who need wealt¬h, riche¬s, power¬, prosp¬erity¬, prote¬ction and succe¬ss in all ramif¬icati¬on.
Agent Zamu broth¬erhoo¬d offer¬s all initi¬ate membe¬rs growt¬h, wealt¬h, fame, power¬, prosp¬erity and succe¬ss in all areas of heart desir¬es. We don’t deman¬d human sacri¬fice, the use of any human parts or early perso¬nal death as a preco¬nditi¬on for you to becom¬e our membe¬r.
W¬e are not supposed to be on the inter¬net but becau¬se of quest¬ions and comme¬nts like: ¬
I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL¬T IN SOUTH AFRICA’. I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCUL¬T IN BOTSWANA ¬’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL¬T TO MAKE MONEY¬’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL¬T FOR MONEY¬’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL¬T FOR MONEY RITUA¬L’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL¬T IN AFRIC¬A TO BE RICH’¬. I WANT TO JOIN GOOD OCCUL¬T FRATE¬RNITY IN SOUTH AFRICA /BOTSWANA’. I WANT TO JOIN GREAT ILLUM¬INATI IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR RICHE¬S’. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUM¬INATI OCCUL¬T IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA¬’. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUM¬INATI BROTH¬ERHOO¬D IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL¬T IN SOUTHAFRICA’. HOW TO JOIN REAL OCCUL¬T IN BOTSWANA¬’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL¬T TO MAKE MONEY¬’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL¬T FOR MONEY¬’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL¬T FOR MONEY RITUA¬L’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL¬T IN AFRIC¬A TO BE RICH’¬. HOW TO JOIN GOOD OCCUL¬T FRATE¬RNITY IN SOUTH AFRICA’. HOW TO JOIN GREAT ILLUM¬INATI IN BOTSWANA FOR RICHE¬S’. HOW TO JOIN ILLUM¬INATI OCCUL¬T IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA¬’
HO¬W TO JOIN ILLUM¬INATI BROTH¬ERHOO¬D IN SOUTH AFRICA OR . HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLIN¬E. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGER¬IA’. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN GHANA¬’. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINI-NG OCCUL¬T’. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINI¬NG ILLUM¬INATI¬’. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO: want to join occul¬t in south Africa
How can i join secre¬t socie¬ty or cult to make money¬
How can join occul¬t for riche¬s
I want to be rich but i don’t know how etc.
How do I do money ritua¬l?
Ho¬w do I join good occul¬t that will not affec¬t me and my famil¬y forev-er?
W¬e are now here for you. K¬indly
Conta¬ct us on
+27787280258
Email: agentzamu@gmail.com
MONEY, POSH CAR, MAGIC RING, MEMBERSHIP ID, GREEN PASSPORT, CERTIFICATE AND GOWN….
Read 4 times - make a comment     

Great Traditional Healer@ ((+27736244753)) Super Natural Healing Powers Spiritual Vashikaranist Oman, France, Argentina

moyo 
- 10/12/2018 - 02:02 - 0 comments

World`s Powerful Spells Caster & Spiritual Healer https://www.chiefmuntu.co.za
chiefmuntu4@gmail.com
+27736244753 | +27603514935
Real Magic Spells | How To Get Back Ex Boyfriend or Ex Girlfriend.
Real Magic Spells for all purpose:
Now you can benefit through the use of spells like Love Spells, Money Spells, Talismans, Charms, Prayers, Curses and Chants. MAGIC SPELLS can be spell cast for many purposes.
Talismans and Charms work as powerful Ingredients. If you need any spiritual knowledge on the power of Spells and Magic you can always +27736244753
POWERFUL MAGIC RING +27736244753
LOVE SPELLS. +27736244753
Casting of Simple and Effective Love Spell.
Easy Love Spell.
Spells for Attraction between two Lovers.
Binding Love Spell.
Get back Lost Lover Spell.
Spells to Strengthen Love Relation.
Lost Love Spell.
Soul Mate Spell.
Marriage Spell for a happy Married Life.
Retrieve a Lost Love Spell
Bring Back Your Love Spell.
Gay Love Spells, Lesbian Love Spells.
Anti Love Spells, Divorce Spells, Break Up Spells.
How to Get Back Ex Boyfriend, or Ex Girlfriend.
Casting Spells to Get Rid of Your Husband, Wife or Partner without Fights or them hating you.
Magic Rings, Powerful Love Rings.
Spells to Stop a Divorce. +27736244753
Voodoo Spells for Love.
Love Return Spell. +27736244753
MONEY & PROSPERITY SPELLS +27736244753
How to Cast Magic Money Spells.
Lottery Spells or Lotto Spells.
Voodoo Spells for Money.
Black Magic Spell for Money.
PROTECTION AND BANISHING SPELLS +27736244753
Black Magic Spells and Curses to Destroy Enemy or Evil People.
Protection from Black Magic Spells and Curses.
Dark Magic Spells. +27736244753
Voodoo Spells for Revenge.
Misc. spells.
Spells To win court cases &legal matters.
Healing spells for all purpose. e g
fast selling soap.
Stroke.
Piles.
Diabetics.etc
Beauty Spells.
LOTTERY SPELLS +27736244753
Call or whats app on +27603514935
chiefmuntu4@gmail.com

Cvv CC Fullz Credit Cards Dumps ATM Track 1/2 + Pin SMTP

smithwillo 
- 09/12/2018 - 14:13 - 0 comments

Buy Valid Cvv CC Dumps Track 1/2 CC SSN DOB Track-1/2-FULLZ-

Sell CVV /Dumps/Bank login/WU Transfer/Paypal Transfer

How to make track one with track 2

==>> Selling Fresh 100% Validity CVV,Dumps Track 1&2,WU,All Country..

===- Price WU Transfer ====

-125$ for 1000$
-335$ for 5000$
-2000$ for 20000$
-3000$ for 30000$
-5000$ for 50000$
-900$ for 10000$

WhatsApp : +1 (781) 725-2558
email ( johnnyradder@yahoo.com )

Cvv CC Fullz

Dumps Track 1/2 with pin

Wu Transfer

Bank Log in

PayPal

A magnetic stripe card is a type of card capable of storing data by modifying the magnetism of tiny iron-based magnetic particles on a band of magnetic material on the card. The magnetic stripe, sometimes called swipe card or magstripe, is read by swiping past a magnetic reading head.
Wireless POS Terminals & Credit Card Machines with QR Code

==> PRICE LIST (U.S)

Credit Card Usa :
- Cvv Usa normal : $15 per 1
- Cvv Usa Bin : $20 per 1
- Cvv Usa fullz info : $40 per 1

Credit Card Uk :
- Cvv Uk normal : $30 per 1
- Cvv Uk dob : $40 per 1
- Cvv Uk fullz info : $60 per 1

Credit Card Ca :
- Cvv Ca normal : $25 per 1
- Cvv Ca dob : $35 per 1
- Cvv Ca fullz info : $50 per 1

Credit Card Au :
- Cvv Au normal : $25 per 1
- Cvv Au dob : $35 per 1
- Cvv Au fullz info : $50 per 1

==>PRICE LIST (OTHER):
(Eu, Mx, Nz, Fr, Ger, Itali, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, ASIA…)

CC BIN……………………………………….. ……………..28$
Fullz……………………………………… ………………………….45$

(Price for Dumps with Pin, Track 1/2 )

- Dumps with Pin, Track 1/2 ( US ) : $100 / 1pcs
- Dumps with Pin, Track 1/2 ( UK ) : $120 / 1pcs
- Dumps with Pin, Track 1/2 ( CA ) : $120 / 1pcs
- Dumps with Pin, Track 1/2 ( AU & EU ) : $140 / 1pcs
- Dumps with Pin, Track 1/2 ( China ) : $140 / 1pcs

+ Balance high :

Balance 2000$ ( euro ) : 180$ ( euro ) per one
Balance 3000$ ( euro ) : 260$ ( euro ) per one
Balance 5000$ ( euro ) : 400$ ( euro ) per one
Balance 10000$ ( euro ): 760$ ( euro ) per one
Balance 15000$ ( euro ): 900$ ( euro ) per one

hotkey search : MSR605, MSR606, MCR200, skim dumps, card dumps, skimming, cashout, cashout money,
Clone card, dumps 101, dumps 201, Compatible MCR200, Duplique chip, MCR200 Software, sell cvv,
cvv fullz, fullz info, cvv vbv, cvv non vbv, dumps with pin, dumps pin, track 1, track 2,
track 1 2, track 1 track 2, withdraw, withdraw money,Magstripe, Magstripe reader, Magstripe writer,
card writer,EMV CHIP, CHIP EMV,Skim atm, Veriphone vx670,
RS232 to USB UART adapter, Saelea 8 Channel Logic Analyser,

*** BANK TRANSFER ***

PRICE FOR BANK TRANSFER:
PAY 120$ AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDITED WITH 1500$
PAY 180$ AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDITED WITH 2000$
PAY 500$ AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDITED WITH 10000$
PAY 1000$ AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDITED WITH 25000$

=====>>> Ship shop all

Ship iphone : 4g 150$ per 1
Ship iphone : 3gs 100$ per 1
Ship ipad : 150$ per 1
Ship Laptop : Vaio 200$ per 1
Ship Laptop : Dell 150$ per 1
Ship Laptop : HP 100$ per 1
SHIP LAPTOP APPLE = 150$
SHIP LAPTOP HP + DELL = 120$
SHIP LAPTOP TOSHIBA = 80$
SHIP LAPTOP LENOVO = 100$

email (johnnyradder@yahoo.com)
WhatsApp : +1(781)725-2558

smithwillo 
- 09/12/2018 - 14:01 - 0 comments

-125$ for 1000$
-335$ for 5000$
-2000$ for 20000$
-3000$ for 30000$
-5000$ for 50000$
-900$ for 10000$

Cvv CC Fullz

Dumps Track 1/2 with pin

Wu Transfer

Bank Log in

PayPal

A magnetic stripe card is a type of card capable of storing data by modifying the magnetism of tiny iron-based magnetic particles on a band of magnetic material on the card. The magnetic stripe, sometimes called swipe card or magstripe, is read by swiping past a magnetic reading head.

==> PRICE LIST (U.S)

Credit Card Usa :

Credit Card Uk :

Credit Card Ca :

Credit Card Au :

==>PRICE LIST (OTHER):

+ Balance high :

hotkey search : MSR605, MSR606, MCR200, skim dumps, card dumps, skimming, cashout, cashout money,
Clone card, dumps 101, dumps 201, Compatible MCR200, Duplique chip, MCR200 Software, sell cvv,
cvv fullz, fullz info, cvv vbv, cvv non vbv, dumps with pin, dumps pin, track 1, track 2,
track 1 2, track 1 track 2, withdraw, withdraw money,Magstripe, Magstripe reader, Magstripe writer,

*** BANK TRANSFER ***

PRICE FOR BANK TRANSFER:

=====>>> Ship shop all

SHIP LAPTOP APPLE = 150$

smithwillo 
- 09/12/2018 - 13:58 - 0 comments

-125$ for 1000$
-335$ for 5000$
-2000$ for 20000$
-3000$ for 30000$
-5000$ for 50000$
-900$ for 10000$

Cvv CC Fullz

Dumps Track 1/2 with pin

Wu Transfer

Bank Log in

PayPal

==> PRICE LIST (U.S)

Credit Card Usa :

Credit Card Uk :

Credit Card Ca :

Credit Card Au :

==>PRICE LIST (OTHER):

+ Balance high :

*** BANK TRANSFER ***

PRICE FOR BANK TRANSFER:

=====>>> Ship shop all

SHIP LAPTOP APPLE = 150$

Read 8 times - make a comment     

smithwillo 
- 09/12/2018 - 13:55 - 0 comments

-125$ for 1000$
-335$ for 5000$
-2000$ for 20000$
-3000$ for 30000$
-5000$ for 50000$
-900$ for 10000$

Cvv CC Fullz

Dumps Track 1/2 with pin

Wu Transfer

Bank Log in

PayPal

==> PRICE LIST (U.S)

Credit Card Usa :

Credit Card Uk :

Credit Card Ca :

Credit Card Au :

==>PRICE LIST (OTHER):

+ Balance high :

*** BANK TRANSFER ***

PRICE FOR BANK TRANSFER:

=====>>> Ship shop all

SHIP LAPTOP APPLE = 150$

smithwillo 
- 09/12/2018 - 13:53 - 0 comments

-125$ for 1000$
-335$ for 5000$
-2000$ for 20000$
-3000$ for 30000$
-5000$ for 50000$
-900$ for 10000$

Cvv CC Fullz

Dumps Track 1/2 with pin

Wu Transfer

Bank Log in

PayPal

==> PRICE LIST (U.S)

Credit Card Usa :

Credit Card Uk :

Credit Card Ca :

Credit Card Au :

==>PRICE LIST (OTHER):

+ Balance high :

*** BANK TRANSFER ***

PRICE FOR BANK TRANSFER:

=====>>> Ship shop all

SHIP LAPTOP APPLE = 150$

smithwillo 
- 09/12/2018 - 13:51 - 0 comments

-125$ for 1000$
-335$ for 5000$
-2000$ for 20000$
-3000$ for 30000$
-5000$ for 50000$
-900$ for 10000$

Cvv CC Fullz

Dumps Track 1/2 with pin

Wu Transfer

Bank Log in

PayPal

==> PRICE LIST (U.S)

Credit Card Usa :

Credit Card Uk :

Credit Card Ca :

Credit Card Au :

==>PRICE LIST (OTHER):

+ Balance high :

*** BANK TRANSFER ***

PRICE FOR BANK TRANSFER:

=====>>> Ship shop all

SHIP LAPTOP APPLE = 150$

Really Buy Passports, Driving License, (worldimmigratione@gmail.com)

originalpassport 
- 06/12/2018 - 23:34 - 0 comments

(+447732429321) birth certificates, ssn, residence permits, identity cards, visa, usa green card, citizenship counterfeit currency, counterfund notes
Whatsapp ................... (+447732429321)
PERSONS, DRIVER LICENSES, (+447732429321) ID CARDS, BIRTH CERTIFICATES, VISA, SSN, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES, PAPERS, US GREEN CARD
Buy EU, USA, UK, Canadian Passports, Driver's License, Identity Cards, Visa, USA Green Card, Citizenship (worldimmigratione@gmail.com)
 Passport, Citizenship, Identity Card, Driving License, Diploma, Degrees, Certificates Service available. Tourist and business travel services for residents of approximately 40% of the states and all nationalities worldwide. We are unique manufacturers of authentic upstanding passports, truly registered databases and unregistered passports and other citizenship documents. We can guarantee you a new identity, person, person, driver's license, passport, social security card, school, school, school, school, school, school, and school. ,
We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and fake documents. All the features of real passports are carefully processed for our registered and unregistered documents. Passports, driving licenses, papers, stamps, visas, school and other products for a number of countries such as : USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom.
WHATSAPP <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< + 447732429321
http://www.legitpassport.com/

worldimmigratione@gmail.com

We are the best and unique manufacturer of Super Undeadable Fake Money and International Documentation Services with over a billion of our products around the world. We only offer original high quality counterfeit notes. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A banknotes of over 150 currencies in the world. Here's your chance to become a millionaire. Our money is perfectly reproduced, indistinguishable from eye and touch. We ship in different sizes, packed and hidden. All our notes carry all holograms and watermarks and pass the light detector test. We will deliver the money directly to your home without disturbing customs. We have a huge amount in stock.

HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES FOR SALE
We ship and we are discreet. Are you a student and you do not have enough to pay and feed your fees? Are you a businessman and you want yours
Expand business? Are you looking for money? Here's your chance to make that happen. We have a minimum order quantity. Please do not contact us if you request something less than our minimum order quantity, as we will not force or beg the customers. We have the money and buy from us.
+447732429321
worldimmigratione@gmail.com
Read 16 times - make a comment     

Oder optimal quality passport, visa,birth(trustedcredentials@yahoo.com) certificates,

originalpassport 
- 06/12/2018 - 23:27 - 0 comments

whatsapp>>>>>>>>>>>>>>+447732429321
like id cards,drivers license,green cards,recidents permits,ielts,etc of real database registered documents, where we record all the client’s information in the supposed database system, and everything will be completely genuine, and the client can legally use the document without any problems.
This real documents will pass all airport scans and other data reading machinery or systems. Whenever this actual document is verified, all the client’s information will show up in the supposed database system and everything will be genuine.

For instance, if you want us to produce you a diplomatic Passport, we shall register all your Biometric information in the official database system under the government recognition. So this real Passport will pass all airport scans and checks, and you would be able to use the document legally without any problems.

All the documents we provide are legally registered in the database of the local legislation for which that particular document is intended. In other words, all documents we produce are as valid and authentic as it gets.

We operate a vast network of fiduciary professional with full legal judiciary accreditations, through which we register all the necessary information for database validation, depending on the local and international authorities for which your document is intended. If we can’t register and have your documents validated for your country or area of jurisdiction, we will let you know.

So definite rest assured all the documents we provide you are entirely legitimate.

To get the addional information visit our website:

General support::::: trustedcredentials@yahoo.com

Apply for real register, Visa, Driving License, ID card, marriage certificates, diplomas etc. for sell. Passport, citizenship, ID cards, driver license, diplomas, degrees, certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Citizenship documents. We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Driver’s License, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents. We are unique producer of quality false and Real documents. We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports,drivers licenses,ID cards,stamps,Visa, School Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA,Australia, Belgium,Brazil,Canada,Italian,Finland,France,Germany,Israel,Mexico, Netherlands,South Africa,Spain,United Kingdom, etc.

All types of documents we offer:

• PASSPORTS
• ID card
• Social security card
• Drivers Licenses
• Canada Cards
• United States Cards
• Student Cards
• International Cards
• Private Cards
• Adoption Certificates
• Baptism Certificates
• Birth Certificates
• Birth Certificates
• Divorce Certificates
• Marriage Certificates
• Custom Certificates
• High School Diplomas
• G.E.D. Diplomas
• Home School Diplomas
• College Degrees
• University Degrees
• Trade Skill Certificates
• Validate SSN Number
• US green cardsZdelzli123
• Counterfeit dollars/euro
Read 11 times - make a comment     

Oder optimal quality passport, visa,birth(trustedcredentials@yahoo.com) certificates,

originalpassport 
- 06/12/2018 - 23:24 - 0 comments

like id cards,drivers license,green cards,recidents permits,ielts,etc of real database registered documents, where we record all the client’s information in the supposed database system, and everything will be completely genuine, and the client can legally use the document without any problems.
This real documents will pass all airport scans and other data reading machinery or systems. Whenever this actual document is verified, all the client’s information will show up in the supposed database system and everything will be genuine.

For instance, if you want us to produce you a diplomatic Passport, we shall register all your Biometric information in the official database system under the government recognition. So this real Passport will pass all airport scans and checks, and you would be able to use the document legally without any problems.

All the documents we provide are legally registered in the database of the local legislation for which that particular document is intended. In other words, all documents we produce are as valid and authentic as it gets.

We operate a vast network of fiduciary professional with full legal judiciary accreditations, through which we register all the necessary information for database validation, depending on the local and international authorities for which your document is intended. If we can’t register and have your documents validated for your country or area of jurisdiction, we will let you know.

So definite rest assured all the documents we provide you are entirely legitimate.

Apply for real register, Visa, Driving License, ID card, marriage certificates, diplomas etc. for sell. Passport, citizenship, ID cards, driver license, diplomas, degrees, certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Citizenship documents. We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Driver’s License, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents. We are unique producer of quality false and Real documents. We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports,drivers licenses,ID cards,stamps,Visa, School Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA,Australia, Belgium,Brazil,Canada,Italian,Finland,France,Germany,Israel,Mexico, Netherlands,South Africa,Spain,United Kingdom, etc.

• PASSPORTS
• ID card
• Social security card
• Drivers Licenses
• Canada Cards
• United States Cards
• Student Cards
• International Cards
• Private Cards
• Adoption Certificates
• Baptism Certificates
• Birth Certificates
• Birth Certificates
• Divorce Certificates
• Marriage Certificates
• Custom Certificates
• High School Diplomas
• G.E.D. Diplomas
• Home School Diplomas
• College Degrees
• University Degrees
• Validate SSN Number
Read 13 times - make a comment     

originalpassport 
- 06/12/2018 - 23:21 - 0 comments

• PASSPORTS
• ID card
• Social security card
• Drivers Licenses
• Canada Cards
• United States Cards
• Student Cards
• International Cards
• Private Cards
• Adoption Certificates
• Baptism Certificates
• Birth Certificates
• Birth Certificates
• Divorce Certificates
• Marriage Certificates
• Custom Certificates
• High School Diplomas
• G.E.D. Diplomas
• Home School Diplomas
• College Degrees
• University Degrees
• Validate SSN Number
Read 15 times - make a comment     

BRING BACK LOST LOVER IN 24 HOURS / SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE +27639233909

How to stop your divorce/s 
- 19/11/2018 - 03:37 - 0 comments

BRING BACK LOST LOVER IN 24 HOURS / SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE +27639233909
HERBALIST HEALER WITH DISTANCE HEALING POWERS
HERBALIST abuba& Mama BUSI+27639233909
PURE TRADITIONAL HERBS WHICH ADHERE TO THE INTERNATIONAL NORMS;
Powerful Spiritual Traditional Herbalist Healer ABUBA & Mama BUSI +27639233909
Experienced in Ancestral healing and spell casting, Astrologers, African Medicines, Ritualism, Herbalist healers, Spiritual healers, Native healer, Philosophy, Traditional healers, Herbal remedies, holistic healing;
1. Read all your problems before you even mention them
2. Bring Back Lost Lover, even if lost for a long time
3. Remove Bad spells from homes, business &customer attraction etc.
4. Get Promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.
5. Remove the Black spot that keeps on taking your money away
6. Find out why you are not Progressing in life and the solution
7. Eliminate in Family Fights amongest eacchother
8. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with Mental Disabilities
9. Stop your Marriage or Relationship from breaking apart
10. We destroy and can send back the Tokoloshe if requested
11. We heal Barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation
12. Get you marriage to the Lover of your choice
13. Loose and Gain weight
14. Guarantee you win Family Protection Spells, Are your family members getting sick mysteriously? Are your family members not making any progress in life – with their career, in school or with their business? Protection Spells to protect and keep your family safe and help them to be successful in life and to prosper. Call HERBALIST ABUBA & MAMA BUSI +27639233909
Business Protection Spells There is a lot of competition in the business world today. This can encourage people to try to take away your clients from you or give your business a bad name. This can cause a lot of stress on a person who is trying so hard to provide for their family. Protect your business from evil spells and forces sent by your enemies to cause your business to fail. protection spells will also protect your business from your competitors so that they don’t take your clients.+27639233909
For mor information
Call /whatsapp on +27639233909
Email:mapesalupita@gmail.com
Read 66 times - make a comment     

Stationnement avant la pose de panneaux d'interdiction de stationner temporaire

PatN 
- 13/11/2018 - 20:02 - 1 comments

Bonsoir,

J'ai stationné mon véhicule le lundi 5 novembre et aucun panneau d'interdiction n'était présent. J'étais en déplacement toute la semaine (retour le vendredi 9 novembre), je n'ai donc pas été informé de la mise en place de panneaux d'interdiction de stationner temporairement.
Entre-temps, des panneaux ont été posés et bien évidemment, je reçois une amende.

La loi ne dit-elle pas que dans ce cas, je suis en règle ?

D'avance merci pour vos réponses.
Read 60 times - last comment by shadow3105     

Plaque cd

soky 
- 13/11/2018 - 11:59 - 0 comments

Bonjour,

J'ai trouvé un nouveau format de plaque CD. Quelqu'un peut-il me dire de quoi il s'agit ?

La plaque commence par "CD" avec un fond bleu et les lettres en blanc. L'autre plaque, le fond est vert. Le reste des caractères est écrit en noir sur fond blanc.

Merci pour votre aide.
Read 59 times - make a comment     

Buy real passports driver's license ((https://validdocumentsonline.com/buy-real-and-fake-passports/)) identity card, Visas, IELTS, TOEFL, Diplomas (wh

zellomaxy 
- 13/11/2018 - 08:13 - 0 comments

Buy real passports driver's license ((https://validdocumen...ke-passports/)) identity card, Visas, IELTS, TOEFL, Diplomas (whatsapp..+14086864759)

We only offer original passport, driver's license, identity cards, visas, stamps and other documents for the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Finland, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Great Britain, USA and some others.
We offer you one of the best services in the world. Most customers have experienced our true and outstanding service.

Buy fake and real documents online
Driver's license
Buy fake and real passports online
Buy driver's license online
Buy new birth certificate
purchase documents online
Buy certificates online
Buy diplomas online
Get new id cards online
Original ielts certificates online
Buy passport online
Buy identity card online
Buy driving license online
Buy the residence permit online
Buy/Get Citizenship Online
Buy documents online
Buy IELTS without exams
Buy TOEFL
Buy GMAT

Our website ..http://www.validdocumentsonline.com

http://www.validdocumentsonline.com

Contact emails .........harryjagues@gmail.com

WHATSAPP ............+14086864759

Skype ........ricardoclemenson

Fake passport
buy fake ID card
Buy a license ticket
buy fake documents

buy real and fake passport
buy real and wrong driver's license
Buy a real and false identity card
buy real and false citizenship
buy real and false citizenship
Buy real and fake documents

really registered passport
Buy a real registered ID card
Buy a really registered driver's license
really registered citizenship
real registered documents

https://validdocumen...e.com/services/

Get real or wrong passport online
Get real and fake passport online
buy real and fake passport online

genuine and fake passports for sale
Real and wrong driver's license for sale
genuine and fake certificates for sale
Real and fake ID card for sale

Buy Fake Euro online
Buy fakes online
Buy fake British pounds online
Read 51 times - make a comment     

Test de personnalité

Dthomas 
- 09/11/2018 - 12:49 - 1 comments

Bonjour à tous,
Je vais passer prochainement les tests de personnalité pour devenir agent de sécurisation.
Quelqu'un aurait des infos sur le déroulement de la journée? Des tuyaux? L'entretien qui suit le test? Les pièges à éviter ?
Merci d'avance.
Read 246 times - last comment by chrichri007     

Online Users

0 members, 58 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google

Random Gallery Image

December 2018

S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29